- Sterling, IL
Smoked on 3rd
14 East 3rd Street
Sterling, IL 61081
CLA is proud to support the agribusiness industry by speaking at this event hosted by Stewart-Peterson Inc.
The focus will be on taking control of the financial side of your business, including: increasing your ability to make effective financial decisions, discovering strategies to manage risk and create opportunities, and gaining practical ways to immediately implement these strategies and tools on your operation.
- What separates the strong performing operations from the poor ones?
- Working capital — What it is and how much you need
- Cost of production — Know your break-even costs
- Machinery costs — Are you getting the most out of what you have?
- How recent tax reform legislation affects farmers
Learn how the changes might affect:
- Equipment exchanges/trade ins
- Estate taxes
- Many other items
- Powerful habits of the most effective marketers
- Obstacles that keep you from marketing well
- Why a holistic view of risk management can lead to better financial outcomes
- The most important components of effective marketing
- Greg Nickrent, Senior Relationship Manager, Agriculture Business Banking, BMO Harris Bank
- Todd Etheridge, Principal, Agribusiness and Cooperatives, CliftonLarsonAllen LLP
- Brad Peterson, Regional Director of Sales, Southern Wisconsin and Illinois, Stewart-Peterson
8 – 8:30 a.m. — Full breakfast
8:30 – 9:15 a.m. — What separates the strong performing operations from the poor ones?
9:15 – 9:30 a.m. — Break
9:30 – 10:15 a.m. — How recent tax reform legislation affects farmers
10:15 – 11 a.m. — Powerful habits of the most effective marketers
11 a.m. — Questions and wrap-up
Seating is limited. Please register by March 15, 2018.