- 4/23/2018 – 4/25/2018
- Nashville, TN
- Hosting Speaking
Join foundation leadership from around the country to share, learn, and leverage new ideas to better impact the communities you serve.
Up to 18 CPE credits available.
At our fifth National Foundation Conference, financial and operations executives will participate in three days of interactive discussions on a range of topics, including:
- Show and tell: timely topics
- Capitol hill update and the impact on exempt organizations
- New standards in portfolio construction
- Ice Bucket Challenge – What Happened and Where Are We Now?
- Human resources 101
- Cybersecurity and internal fraud opportunities
- Regulatory scrutiny in 2018 and beyond
- Software and cloud computing
- FASB updates
View the event website for a detailed agenda.
Total recommended CPE: 18 Credits (3 Credits Accounting; 2 Credit Finance; 2 credit Information Technology; 1 credit Personal Development; 1 credit Personnel/Human Resources; 7 credit Specialized Knowledge; 2 credits Taxes)
Program level: Overview
Advance preparation: None
Delivery method: Group Live
Who should attend
This conference is designed for CFOs, executive directors, presidents, controllers, financial managers, board members, trustees, audit committee members, and other foundation decision makers.
The fee is $675. Fee includes learning materials, CPE, breakfast, and lunch each day.
Hilton Downtown Nashville
121 4th Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37201
Can’t make our event?
We’d love to see you in person. However, if you can’t make it this time, visit our calendar to view all of our events, including upcoming webinars and past event materials.
- Presentation: 2018 National Foundation Conference Agenda