- Normal, IL
9 a.m. – 2:50 p.m.
Bloomington-Normal Marriott Hotel & Conference Center
201 Broadway Avenue
Normal, IL 61761
Keeping pace with agribusiness and the issues impacting growth and sustainability is a full-time job. Join us and our industry professionals as we bring some of these issues into focus and help identify the ways that agribusiness may change as a result. Register now to attend and find out what’s new and important in our agriculture industry.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Recognize key issues impacting the Illinois agribusiness sector to make informed decisions for your business.
- Identify the latest income tax issues impacting your agribusiness to maximize planning opportunities and avoid undesired repercussions of the updated tax code.
- Deepen your understanding about blockchain and where we are headed with this technology.
- Identify ways to increase your readiness and develop a plan for the soon to be effective revenue recognition and lease accounting standards.
- Describe ways you can improve your financial future by incorporating current tax law changes into your financial plan.
Who should attend
This session is designed for owners, CEOs, CFOs, controllers, board members, and all other leaders of agribusinesses.
- Jeff Adkisson, Executive Vice President, Grain and Feed Association of Illinois
- Rebecca Smith, Tax Director, CliftonLarsonAllen LLP
- James D. Watson, Principal, CliftonLarsonAllen LLP
- Todd Etheridge, Principal, CliftonLarsonAllen LLP
- Scott Davis, Senior Wealth Advisor, CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC
8:30 – 9 a.m. — Registration and breakfast
9 – 9:10 a.m. — Opening remarks
9:10 – 10 a.m. — Agribusiness industry update
10 – 10:10 a.m. — Morning break
10:10 – 11 a.m. — Tax reform update
11 – 11:50 a.m. — Blockchain — Are you ready?
11:50 a.m. – 12:50 p.m. — Lunch
12:50 – 1:40 p.m. — Impact of revenue recognition and lease accounting for agribusiness
1:40 – 1:50 p.m. — Afternoon break
1:50 – 2:40 p.m. — Personal financial planning after tax reform
2:40 – 2:50 p.m. — Closing remarks
Recommended CPE: 5 credits (2 CPE credits, Specialized Knowledge, 2 CPE credits, Taxes, 1 CPE credit, Accounting)
Prerequisites: Experience in Agribusiness
Program level: Update
Advance preparation: None
Delivery method: Group Live