- Hosting Speaking
Outside of the accounting and finance functions of many foundations, the staff and board members may not understand nonprofit financials. However, a basic understanding is crucial ― especially as staff and board members evaluate the financial health or your organization and your grantees.
This webinar explored the role you can play as a financial leader in training, mentoring, and assisting others in better understanding and interpreting financial information.
- Sample Checklist: Form 900 Public Relations
- Sample Dashboard: Key Metrics
- Sample Dashboard: United Way
- Sample Letter: Overhead Myth
- Sample Presentation: Financial Reporting for Nonprofits
- Sample Presentation: Nonprofit Financial Training
- Sample Presentation: Using Financial Information to Advocate Mission
- Sample Presentation: Budget Planning