- Hosting Speaking
What you don’t know can hurt you, especially when selling your business.
A multitude of factors throughout the sales process impact the success of a transaction. In this webinar, you will learn the spectrum of dynamics affecting timing, terms, and value of the deal.
We will cover what you can do to help achieve your goals, optimize the terms, and maximize the value and purchase price for your business. Get perspective on how to prepare your business for sale, the steps involved in the sales process, and common factors that lead to a successful close.
At the end of this session, you will have a better understanding of:
- The steps you can take to prepare your business for a sale
- What buyer look for and the effects of these factors on purchase price
- The common features and milestones in a sales process
- How to define roles and responsibilities of your transaction team
Who should attend
This session is designed for business owners, CEOs, CFOs, and others responsible for managing business ownership transitions.
- Craig Arends, Managing Principal, Private Equity Practice
- Ben Axelrod, Head of Investment Banking Advisory
- Samantha Metcalf, Managing Principal, Manufacturing and Distribution