- Bellevue, WA
As nonprofit finance rules change, staying on top of new federal requirements and updated accounting standards can be a challenge. The Nonprofit CFO Annual Update, now in its fourth year, offers you the chance to spend a half day getting the best education possible on nonprofit finance so that you have the knowledge, skills, and connections you need to achieve your mission. At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Interpret the OMB Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principals, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards and apply them to your organization.
- Employ the new nonprofit financial statement reporting, preparing for audits and internal controls designed to protect your assets and provide assurance of accurate financial reporting.
Meydenbauer Convention Center
11100 Northeast 6th Street
Bellevue, WA 98004
Noon – 5 p.m.
- Presentation: Internal controls and new reporting standards
- Presentation: Uniform grant guidance update
- Presentation: Preparing for your audit
- Presentation: Changing times with new administration