Meet overseas tax obligations without overpaying. CLA not only escorts you through the maze of international compliance — we offer tax-efficient operational strategies and proactive advice on mitigating risk so you can seize opportunities for cross-border growth.
We’re committed to addressing what matters most to you:
- Managing the tax implications of global expansion
- Understanding the tax impact of foreign investment
- Dealing with repatriation of foreign earnings
- Avoiding double taxation and taking advantage of foreign tax credits
- Developing tax-compliant transfer pricing policies
- Reducing the value-added tax (VAT)
Experience our client-focused approach
When your business moves onto the global stage, you’ll probably have way more questions about taxes than answers. In fact, most business owners aren’t even sure what those questions really are or should be. But CLA’s international tax professionals can guide you through these increasingly complex foreign regulations.
Whether you’re planning your move abroad or in the thick of cross-border operations, we’ll model strategies and offer ideas for reducing your multi-country overall effective tax rate. As we strive to mitigate your exposure to penalties, we never lose sight of your global business objectives. That way, you can be confident that you are complying without overpaying, all while moving forward with your international plans.
Global tax services
- Entity structuring and tax planning
- Expatriate tax planning and compliance
- Foreign country incentives
- Foreign tax credit planning
- IC-DISC (interest charge domestic international sales corporation) export tax incentive
- Income tax treaty analysis
- International tax compliance
- Repatriation of earnings
- Transfer pricing
- Value added tax (VAT)
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 1/27/2023Why Is U.S. Entity Classification of Foreign Subsidiaries Important?
Media coverage 1/26/2023CLA Global Names New Head of Europe, Middle East, and Africa Region
Case Study 1/20/2023Case Study: Global Retailer Saves $2 Million in Taxes and Gains Efficiency
Media coverage 11/1/2022Nexia TS Joins CLA Global, Bringing Asia Presence