Cultivating community and connections
Attracting hundreds of manufacturing professionals from around the country, the WiM SUMMIT is the only national conference of its kind.
This three-day networking and educational event features manufacturing plant tours, keynote presentations, roundtable discussions, breakout sessions, and social events to expand participants’ networks. The 2022 SUMMIT will be a hybrid event — both an in-person and virtual experience.
On October 10, Andrea Virsnieks and Daniele Caserta lead the Chapter Workshop that offers an opportunity for networking, training and inspiration for WiM’s more than 200 local leaders across the country.
Also, on October 11, join CLA’s Lisa Horn and Emily Koss for a discussion on Women in the Workforce: What Do They Really Want?
- Christie Bluhm, Principal
- Daniele Caserta, Principal
- Karen Clement, Signing Director
- Eileen Domanico, Principal
- Tara Haight, Signing Director
- Virginia Harn, Principal
- Lisa Horn, Principal
- Emily Koss, Manager
- Stephanie Markert, Principal
- Samantha Metcalf, Managing Principal, Private Industries
- Shelley Plas, Manager
- Marni Spence, Principal
- Beth Taylor, Events Senior
- Andrea Virsnieks, Manager
- Kalee Werle, Manager
- Sandy Young, Principal
- Mary Strand, BizOps Controller