- Recommended CPE
Join us for this complimentary professional development event and gain timely insights relevant to manufacturing and distribution business owners and key management professionals. Our presenters will provide engaging discussions about accounting, compliance, owner transition, and digital transformation — along with an economic and M&D industry update.
A breakfast will be provided during registration and a networking luncheon will follow the presentation to allow the meaningful conversations to continue.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Recognize how lease standards may affect your business
- Identify tax law changes that could reveal new opportunities for your business and you
- Identify how current events might impact your M&D business strategy
- Discuss economic updates regarding interest rates, inflation, and global events
- Recognize how to modernize your business operations
- Discuss how succession planning is more than just an ownership transaction
Who should attend
8 – 8:35 a.m. — Registration and welcome breakfast
8:35 – 10:05 a.m. — Part 1
10:05 – 10:15 a.m. — Break
10:15 a.m. – 12:05 p.m. — Part 2
12:05 – 12:15 p.m. — Closing
Networking luncheon directly following the presentation.
CLA West Hartford Office
29 S Main St 4th Floor,
West Hartford, CT 06107
Please register by May 26, 2022.