How you transition from your business can mean the difference between proudly leaving a powerful legacy while fulfilling your personal and financial goals — or leaving behind a business that falls far short of your expectations. How well you, your family, your team, and your business all navigate this transition is largely dependent on how well you prepare.
This complimentary, dynamic, and highly informative session will help you learn three types of readiness for building a successful transition and what advisors you will need to support you through the process. CLA professionals can teach you how to gauge your personal readiness, your financial readiness, and your business readiness — including how to reduce overdependency on you, the business owner, so you leave with a sense of accomplishment, knowing your business is strong and sustainable.
In this session, you learn how to:
- Reduce risk to your business and your future
- Identify what impacts your business value
- Develop a path to meet your personal and financial goals
- Build the right team of advisors
- Begin your journey to transition your business strong and leave on your own terms
Who should attend
This session is designed for owners of privately held businesses.