- Recommended CPE
Nonprofit leaders are committed to helping their organization live out its mission. Strong leaders look to develop and maintain organizational capacity and mission relevance in both the present and the future. Developing nonprofit reserve funds and policies can help an organization achieve more effective programs and increase organizational sustainability.
This event can provide knowledge and insight to help you understand the purpose of reserves, develop and calculate reserve fund targets, and develop reserve policies.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Define and recognize the importance of reserves
- Identify how to develop and calculate reserve fund targets
- Identify how to develop reserve policies
- Recognize your investment objectives
- Identify how to develop your investment plan
- Review case studies
- Identify how to clearly outline roles, responsibilities, and expectations in the investment policy
- Identify what are you looking for when employing an investment advisor
Who should attend
This session is designed for CEOs, CFOs, controllers, finance directors, financial managers, board members, trustees, business managers, audit committee members, and other decision makers in nonprofit and government organizations.
Please register by October 25, 2022.
Can’t make it?
Fill out the webinar registration, and you will receive an email with the webinar recording and slides following the event. Recorded webinars are not eligible for CPE. Also, check out our event calendar to see what else is happening
Recommended CPE: 1 credit, Finance
Program level: Overview
Advance preparation: None
Delivery method: Group Live
View CPE sponsorship information
Register for this event
You will receive your webinar link in the confirmation email after registering