- Recommended CPE
Join us in person!
Nonprofit leaders are committed to helping their organization live out its mission. Strong leaders look to develop and maintain organizational capacity and mission relevance in both the present and the future. Developing nonprofit reserve funds and policies can help an organization achieve more effective programs and increase organizational sustainability.
This event can provide knowledge and insight to help you understand the purpose of reserves, develop and calculate reserve fund targets, and develop reserve policies.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Define and recognize the importance of reserves
- Identify how to develop and calculate reserve fund targets
- Identify how to develop reserve policies
- Recognize your investment objectives
- Identify how to develop your investment plan
- Review case studies
- Identify how to clearly outline roles, responsibilities, and expectations in the investment policy
- Identify what are you looking for when employing an investment advisor
Who should attend
This session is designed for CEOs, CFOs, controllers, finance directors, financial managers, board members, trustees, business managers, audit committee members, and other decision makers in nonprofit and government organizations.
CLA Office – Arlington
901 N. Glebe Road, Suite 200
Arlington, VA 22203
RSVP and address any questions to Nat Bartholomew at nat.bartholomew@CLAconnect.com or 703-825-2168.