The National Restaurant Association is teaming up with CLA to talk about tax planning and strategies you can put in place now to help combat economic uncertainties. Learn what to consider if you are thinking of selling or buying another restaurant or transitioning it to another family member or owner.
Then, hear from our state and local tax team and other specialty tax professionals about government tax credit programs that can offer strategies for being tax efficient based on qualifying criteria.
- Rachael O'Leary — Tax Strategy and Tip Credits
- Michael Britten — Transaction Tax
- Tom Santomaggio — State and Local Tax
- Peter Grotans — Cost Segregation
- Jen Rohen — Work Opportunity Tax Credit and Employee Retention Credit
Three key takeaways
- Get familiar with tax strategies and programs that you can use in your restaurant business
- Learn about the importance of planning ahead to obtain tax credits
- Review your risk of non-compliance with IRS regulations