- Recommended CPE
CLA professionals will discuss key credits and incentives that could help early-stage companies generate cash tax savings and improve cash flow. Topics will include the research and development tax credit, the employee retention credit, and various state/local incentives that may be available in the form of tax credits, refunds, and grants.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Indicate how the R&D and employee retention credits can help reduce tax liability
- Identify how these credits can be claimed on current and amended tax returns
- Describe how state credit programs operate
- Describe the differences between tax credits, abatements, and grants
- Recall whether your company may be eligible for these various incentives
Who should attend
This session is designed for start-up company founders, finance and operations executives, and service providers serving early-stage businesses.
Please register by August 22nd, 2022.
Can’t make the webinar?
Fill out the registration, and you will receive an email with the webinar recording and slides following the event. Recorded webinars are not eligible for CPE. Also, check out our event calendar to see what else is happening.
Recommended CPE: 1 credit, Taxes
Program level: Overview
Advance preparation: None
Delivery method: Group Internet Based
View CPE sponsorship information
Register for this event
You will receive your webinar link in the confirmation email after registering