CLA professionals discuss key credits and incentives that could help early-stage companies generate cash tax savings and improve cash flow. Topics will include the research and development tax credit, the employee retention credit, and various state/local incentives that may be available in the form of tax credits, refunds, and grants.
At the end of this On-Demand Webinar, you will be able to:
- Indicate how the R&D and employee retention credits can help reduce tax liability
- Identify how these credits can be claimed on current and amended tax returns
- Describe how state credit programs operate
- Describe the differences between tax credits, abatements, and grants
- Recall whether your company may be eligible for these various incentives