Join us for a complimentary introductory session to experience our LEAD Roundtables: "Confronting the Great Resignation."
Session Background: The COVID pandemic was, for some people and organizations, the most recent catalyst for rethinking where to work and whether working from home was an option.
- How are organizations approaching these new realities?
- What should organizations be considering when faced with a request to work from home?
- How do organizations recruit talented people when working from home is not an option?
Session Focus: This session explores and provides insight on how organizations are approaching the answers to these and other questions, while battling “the Great Resignation.” Participants will walk away with a framework for actions and specific tactics that can be implemented immediately.
What Is LEAD (Learn, Engage, and Develop)?
This membership-based group is now in its eighth season of developing leaders who want to be more effective and influential in their roles. From September to May, members meet virtually or in-person for monthly, topic-driven workshops. These interactive workshops are led by an experienced facilitator who uses research, personal experience, and member perspectives to teach and practice solutions to a wide variety of topics.
Who should attend
The August session is designed for business leaders of all types (Human Resources, Operations, Accounting, etc.) who are seeking insights into effective ways to attract and retain talented people. The session will provide information on how to join a LEAD Roundtable.
Choose one session
Please select one of the options below that you are interested in attending.
- Virtual: August 10, 2022 (1 – 3 p.m. CT)
- Virtual: August 16, 2022 (1 – 3 p.m. CT)
- Virtual: August 18, 2022 (1 – 3 p.m. CT)
- Green Bay – CLA office: August 10, 2022 (8 – 10 a.m. CT)
- Green Bay – CLA office: August 11, 2022 (8 – 10 a.m. CT)
- Green Bay – CLA office: August 11, 2022 (1 – 3 p.m. CT)
- Wausau – CLA office: August 16, 2022 (10 a.m. – noon CT)
- New England (West Hartford, CT) – CLA Office: August 18, 2022 (9 – 11 a.m. ET)
Please register by August 5, 2022, as space is limited. If you choose virtual, you will receive calendar invites with the webinar links.