Add the skills, foresight, and capability that can help make you an even more influential leader or contributor in your organization. Join CLA’s LEAD Roundtables. Members of LEAD (Learn, Engage, and Develop) benefit from one simple goal: Build more capable, influential leaders within organizations and become better people along the way.
There are two areas of focus for membership: Foundational (offering an overview of the core areas of HR compliance) and Experienced (focusing on cultural engagement, strategic leadership, and more confidently defining and addressing issues). Membership in either group includes:
- Live sessions. Nine 3-hour sessions in groups of 15 or less, led by one of CLA’s HRCO Consultants.
- Accreditation. Each session is valid for 2.5 PDCs toward SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP recertification. These programs have been submitted to the HRCI for review.
- Active engagement. Group facilitation follows a 70% “Doing,” 30% “Coaching,” and 10% “Teaching” approach.
- Skill application. Monthly content is focused on helping members learn, discuss, practice, and apply critical skills and concepts.
- All materials. Following each session, members receive an email(s) with all the research and materials used in the session to use as they wish in their organizations. We encourage members to add the research to their library of resources and consider using the materials inside their own businesses.
- Foundations: Topics follow the employment lifecycle with education around recruiting, retention, total rewards, compliance, and documentation.
- Experienced: Topics are established by vote of prior-year members.
Who should attend
Foundations LEAD is designed for business professionals of all types who are the caretakers of human resources yet lack the technical training in the profession.
Experienced LEAD is designed for business professionals seeking a peer group that problem-solves, thinks more strategically, and works as an influential LEADer within their organization.
Sessions will take place both virtually and in-person between September 2022 and May 2023. For our in-person sessions, we will be following all CDC guidelines to ensure the safety of our clients and family members.
|Location||Meeting Days||Meeting Times|
|Virtual #1||Second Tuesday of the month||1 – 4 p.m. (CT)|
|Green Bay – CLA office||Second Tuesday of the month||1 – 4 p.m. (CT)|
|Location||Meeting Days||Meeting Times (Central)|
|Virtual #1||Second Thursday of the month||8:30 – 11:30 a.m.|
|Virtual #2||Third Thursday of the month||1 – 4 p.m.|
|Green Bay – CLA office #1||Second Tuesday of the month||8:30 – 11:30 a.m.|
|Green Bay – CLA office #2||Second Wednesday of the month||8:30 – 11:30 a.m.|
|Wausau – CLA office||Third Tuesday of the month||8:30 – 11:30 a.m.|
Please register by September 2, 2022, as space is limited. If you choose virtual, you will receive calendar invites with the webinar links for your selected series after registering.
Participants will be invoiced after the first meeting for their registration fee.
- Virtual: $1,695
- In-Person at CLA office: $1,495
Register by August 26 and receive a $100 discount.
Register for this event
If you are unable to see the form below, please complete your submission here.