In this session, we will talk about various finance and insurance products and insurance structures that can help add profit to your dealership’s bottom line. Hear about real risks and issues the IRS is challenging, what the IRS thinks of foreign companies, enterprise risk, and other planning that may help make your insurance program less subject to challenge.
Additional webinars in this series:
- August 24 — Reduce Your Tax Bite for 2021 and 2022 Tax Planning Ideas (recording)
- September 28 — Leveraging Complex Tax Strategies (recording)
- November 29 — Key Tax Planning Considerations
- December 14 — Improving Dealership Value and Transaction Tax Considerations
- January 11 — Estate Planning
Who should attend
These sessions are designed for dealers, CFOs, controllers, and management teams.
Can’t make the webinar?
Fill out the registration, and you will receive an email with the webinar recording and slides following the event. Also, check out our event calendar to see what else is happening.
For more information: