- Recommended CPE
Cybersecurity continues to be a major concern for most independent schools. This complimentary webinar will review the current landscape of cybersecurity breaches, address security protocols that should be implemented, and provide guidelines to help you enhance cyber hygiene practices. This session will also provide guidance on cyber insurance and the various issues independent schools need to consider during the application process.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Recognize how and why cyber attackers are targeting independent schools
- Identify how to implement better cyber hygiene practices
- Recognize implications of cyber insurance
Who should attend
This session is designed for nonprofit independent schools.
- Jeffrey Ziplow, Principal
- David Nowacki, Cybersecurity Controls Consultant Manager
- David Sun, Principal
- John Toscano, Principal
- John Gover, Risk Manager, Cross Insurance
- Amy Reese, SVP of Financial Lines and Cyber, Cross Insurance
Can’t make the webinar?
Fill out the webinar registration, and you will receive an email with the webinar recording and slides following the event. Recorded webinars are not eligible for CPE. Also, check out our event calendar to see what else is happening.
Program level: Overview
Advance preparation: None
Delivery method: Group Internet Based
View CPE sponsorship information
Register for this event
You will receive your webinar link in the confirmation email after registering