- Recommended CPE
A breakfast will be provided during registration and a networking luncheon will follow the presentation to allow the meaningful conversations to continue. Space is limited, so be sure to register early!
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Recognize how lease standards may affect your business
- Identify tax law changes that could reveal new opportunities for your business and you
- Identify how current events might impact your M&D business strategy
- Discuss economic updates regarding interest rates, inflation, and global events
- Recognize how to modernize your business operations
- Discuss how succession planning is more than just an ownership transaction
Who should attend
This session is designed for business owners, CFOs, controllers, and finance or accounting professionals.
- 8 – 8:35 a.m. — Registration and Welcome Breakfast
- 8:35 – 10:05 a.m. — Part 1
- 10:05 – 10:15 a.m. — Break
- 10:15 a.m. – 12:05 p.m. — Part 2 (continued from Part 1)
- 12:05 – 12:15 p.m. — Closing
Networking luncheon directly following the presentation.
CLA Quincy Office
4 Batterymarch Park
Quincy, MA 02169
Please register by May 26, 2022.