- Recommended CPE
Join us for a Charlotte M&D Roadshow presented by CLA’s manufacturing and distribution team. The roadshow features a full lineup of dynamic speakers who can unpack impactful topics to help elevate your business.
This complimentary professional development event offers timely content that impacts manufacturing and distribution business owners and key management professionals. Our presenters will provide engaging discussions about accounting, compliance, owner transition, and digital transformation — along with an economic and M&D industry update.
Lunch will be included. Space is limited, so be sure to register early!
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Recognize how lease standards may affect your business
- Identify tax law changes that could reveal new opportunities for your business and you
- Identify how current events might impact your M&D business strategy
- Discuss economic updates regarding interest rates, inflation, and war
- Recognize how to modernize your business operations
Who should attend
This M&D roadshow is designed for business owners, CFOs, controllers, and finance or accounting professionals.
10 – 10:10 a.m. — Welcome
10:10 – 11:50 a.m. — Part 1
11:50 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. — Lunch
12:30 – 2:10 p.m. — Part 2
2:10 – 2:30 p.m. — Closing