Join us in person for CLA’s Wisconsin M&D Roadshows presented by CLA’s Manufacturing & Distribution group. These roadshows will feature a full lineup of dynamic speakers who can unpack impactful topics to help elevate your business.
This complimentary professional development event offers timely content that impacts manufacturing and distribution business owners and key management professionals. Our presenters will provide engaging discussions about changing accounting standards, tax opportunities, owner transition, and digital transformation — along with an economic and M&D industry update.
A happy hour will follow the presentation from 4 – 5 p.m. to allow the meaningful conversations to continue. Space is limited, so be sure to register early!
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Recognize how lease standards may affect your business
- Identify tax law changes that could reveal new opportunities for your business and you
- Identify how current events, including effects of election results, might impact your M&D business strategy
- Discuss economic updates regarding interest rates, inflation, and war
- Recognize how to modernize your business operations
Who should attend
The M&D roadshows are designed for business owners, CFOs, controllers, and finance or accounting professionals.
Milwaukee — November 9
Sonesta – Milwaukee West
10499 Innovation Drive
Wauwatosa, WI 53226
Green Bay — November 10
CLA Green Bay Office – 6th floor penthouse
1175 Lombardi Avenue, Suite 200
Green Bay, WI 54304
Please register by November 3, 2022. A light lunch will be available for attendees.