Salary and wages make up a significant portion of an organization’s expenditure budget. Therefore, it is logical to capture the total employee costs for existing employees and potential future hires. Sage Intacct Planning enables budgeting by individual employees, groups of employees, or roles. This webinar recording will cover the ins and outs of budgeting for employee costs using Sage Intacct Planning.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Define the salary and wages group
- Identify how to apply default values at the group level
- Recognize how to budget for onboarding costs
- Recognize how to budget for headcount-driven costs
- Identify how to prepare employee or role-specific adjustments at the budget-line level