- Recommended CPE
Join us for CLA’s complimentary lease accounting workshop. Presented by CLA’s Travis Whitfield, project leader for the Consulting and Accounting Solutions Team, this professional development seminar will provide key management professionals with information to efficiently implement ASC 842 within their business.
- Overview of lease standard
- Implementation tips and strategies
- Process changes
- Review accounts payable process
- Process/controls for purchasing department in accepting new vendors
- Process/controls for accounting department to be notified and receive new lease agreements
This in-person event will cover topics similar to our June 21 Lease Implementation Webinar; however, this hands-on experience will provide a more in-depth analysis on the strategies and processes applicable to your business.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Identify the key elements and general step-by-step process for implementing the new lease standard
- Recognize leading practices and practical implementation tips based on “lessons learned” from other entities’ implementations
- Recognize how your specific business can implement the standard
Who should attendThis session is designed for CEOs, CFOs, and controllers wanting to self-implement ASC 842 within their business.
8 – 8:30 a.m. — Registration and continental breakfast
8:30 – 9:20 a.m. — Overview of lease standard
9:20 – 10:10 a.m. — Implementation tips and strategies
10:10 – 11 a.m. — Process changes
Please register by July 11, 2022.
1301 West 22nd Street, Suite 1100
Oak Brook, IL 60523-2020