8 - 10 a.m. CT.
Join CLA's Scott Firgens as he reviews Sage intelligence reporting for Sage 100 and Sage 100cloud. Sage intelligence reporting is an Excel-based reporting tool that can create financial statements using general ledger data as well as reports for other modules. We’ll discuss features such as:
- Scheduling and automatic report distribution
- Reports sent to a file, published to an FTP site, or sent via email
- Built-in security
- Access to run specific reports
- Predefined report templates
- Additional training and report design assistance
Who should attend
This session is designed for Sage 100 and Sage 100cloud users.
Scott Firgens, Senior Consultant, CLA
8 – 10 a.m. — Session
Complimentary for clients and $95 for non-clients. Please pay via PayPal.
Please register by September 9, 2021, as space is limited.
You will receive your webinar link prior to the event.