As a nonprofit finance leader, you need help prioritizing data, conducting and governing transactions, and figuring out recommended actions from an ever-increasing flood of financial, operational, and third-party data. For this reason, the time is now for you to leverage the potential and capacity of artificial intelligence-based software in your organization.
AI-based tools can help you automate routine administrative tasks (like closes and audits) and allow you to spend more time on mission-focused strategic planning and activities.
Join us for this live webinar to learn more about AI and its impact on finance functions and workflows. Listen in as we discuss:
- 3 ways AI could change nonprofit financial management forever
- Which 4 technology trends are driving the vision
- How AI can extend your finance team and build continuous trust
- Key use cases where AI and machine learning can help accounting
- Where AI technology is heading