- Recommended CPE
In 2021, COVID-19 continued to affect all aspects of business, including benefit programs. Now, at year end, we’re looking back on recent legislation and other important developments regarding employee benefit plans — with an eye toward future potential changes and opportunities.
Join us for a complimentary on-demand webinar to learn actions you can take before year end to help keep the retirement benefits of your employees competitive and safe.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Recognize legislation and trends that may impact employee benefit plan design
- Identify common administrative practices for employee benefit plans
- Describe effective cybersecurity practices for your employee benefit plan
- Outline plan fiduciary compliance updates
- Determine how your retirement plan can help you recruit and retain employees
Who should attend
This session is designed for plan sponsors, business owners, HR professionals, finance professionals, and employee benefits managers
For more on this topic: 2021 Employee Benefit Plan Industry Updates and Common Practices