We’ve said it before, and we will say it again: It’s time to prepare for the Current Expected Credit Losses (CECL) accounting standard!
Stratman Solutions has invited CLA’s Erica Crain and Kira Sexton to join a live discussion around relevant strategies you can implement in your institution and the possibilities for automation. Topics will include:
- How does today’s economic outlook impact your loan portfolio?
- How does your credit risk affect your implementation of CECL?
- Review of 4 CECL methodologies (WARM+, Vintage, Snapshot, Loss Rate)
- Steps to help mitigate volatility in provision amount
Who should attend
This session is designed for finance professionals at banks and credit unions: CFO, Controller, COO, Credit Officers, Special Assets Manager, Collections Manager, Accounting.
- Erica Crain, Manager, CLA
- Kira Sexton, CPA, MBA, Signing Director, CLA
- Katie Spain, General Manager, Stratman Solutions
- Gregory Thede, Account Executive, Stratman Solutions
Please register by July 20, 2020.
Contact Katie Spain at email@example.com or 563-388-2692.