10:30 – 11:30 a.m. ET
Join CLA for this complimentary webcast as we dive deeper into the security risks and concerns of working with third-party vendors. We’ll discuss actionable insights you may be able to implement to increase the safety and security of your digital information. Time is planned for Q&A.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Identify best practices for working with third-party vendors
- Recognize what types of remote access are acceptable and/or secure
- Identify common cyber attacks
Who should attend
This session is designed for IT leaders and other decision-makers regarding security matters.
- John “Boomer” Boomershine, Director of Client Engagement, Blackink IT
- Randy Romes, Principal, Cybersecurity Services, CLA
Please register by May 3, 2021.