Originally scheduled for December 8, 2021
This webinar has been rescheduled to Wednesday, January 12, 2022This webinar will present an overview of the almost 250 new CPT codes that will take effect in 2022. We’ll review the new codes, the revisions for existing codes, the deletion of 63 codes, and the impact that the changes may have.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Identify new codes for principal care management and guidance for reporting these codes for as you care for patients with one chronic health condition
- Understand the updated codes and how digital care codes impact and improve patient care
- Discuss additions to the Index for the taxonomy identification of the digital care codes
- Identify how to utilize the Vaccine Code Finder to determine which vaccine is being administered and how to code the services
Who should attendThis session is designed for all coding and billing staff, office administrators, hospital department and clinic managers, radiology providers, chargemaster and revenue integrity specialists, non-physician practitioners, and physicians.
- Sandy Giangreco Brown, BS, RHIT, CHC, CPC, COC, CCS, CCS-P, COBGC, PCS, Director of Coding and Revenue Integrity
- Sheila Hill, MS, RHIA, Principal, Health Care
$50 per attendee
This program meets AAPC guidelines for 1.5 CEUs. It can be split between Core A and all specialties except CIRCC for continuing education units.
This program has been approved for continuing education unit(s) (CEUs) for use in fulfilling the continuing education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). Granting of Approved CEUs from AHIMA does not constitute endorsement of the program content or its program provider.