1 – 3 p.m. CT
Join CLA’s complimentary 2021 Restaurant Industry Update for guidance to help you improve the profitability of your restaurant and keep up to date on issues impacting the restaurant industry. This webinar will cover techniques for improving the profitability of your restaurant and help you plan for what’s ahead in 2022 from a COVID relief, tax, data security, and wealth management perspective.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Understand updates on economic relief programs for restaurants, including the Restaurant Revitalization Fund, Paycheck Protection Program, and employee retention credit
- Explain 10 ways to improve the profitability of your restaurant
- Review federal tax updates (income and sales and use tax)
- Recognize federal tax issues and opportunities for restaurants to plan for the future in uncertain times
- Review what to know and do about data security
- Describe wealth management and economic considerations for owners
Who should attend
Controllers, accounting managers, and business owners will benefit from attending.
- Karen Blacik, CFO and National Restaurant Industry Leader
- Rachael O’Leary, Tax Manager
- Mark Eich, Principal, Business Risk Services
- Mark Trittschuh, Managing Principal of Wealth Advisory, CliftonLarsonAllen Wealth Advisors, LLC
1 – 1:05 p.m. — Welcome and Housekeeping
1:05 – 1:35 p.m. — Restaurant Industry Trends
1:35 – 1:55 p.m. — Tax Update
1:55 – 2:20 p.m. — Wealth Management
2:20 –2:55 p.m. — Cybersecurity
2:55 – 3 p.m. — Q&A
Please register by September 27, 2021.
You will receive your webinar link in your confirmation email after registering.
Can’t make the webinar?
Fill out the webinar registration and you will receive an email with the webinar recording and slides following the event. Also, check out our event calendar to see what else is happening.
To learn more about this topic, subscribe to our blog, CLA's Restaurant Blog.