2 – 3:30 p.m. ET
Join CLA’s state and local government team in Massachusetts for a complimentary virtual roundtable for our valued clients. We’ll summarize the new laws, regulations, stimulus measures, and other significant topics of interest related to COVID-19.
This roundtable will also serve as a forum for you to ask questions and share knowledge and concerns with your peers. Questions and concerns raised during the roundtable will be shared with key members of both the Department of Revenue and Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
At the end of this session, you will be able to better understand:
- The new laws and regulations related to COVID-19
- The economic stimulus opportunities available
- Other challenges stemming from COVID-19
Who should attend
This session is designed for government finance and accounting professionals in Massachusetts, both at the town/city level and public schools domain.
- Chris Rogers, Managing Principal of Industry
- Hannah York, Principal
- Matthew Hunt, Signing Director
- Jennifer Cook, Signing Director
- Shawn McGoldrick, BizOps Controller
- Jim Piotrowski, Manager