I serve as Director for CLA's Specialized Advisory Services service line where I am engaged to provide Business Opportunity Assessment and System Optimization and Selection services. I have prior experience serving as an outsourced Controller/Chief Financial Officer for CLA's BizOps service line where I provided CFO and Controller Services to businesses on a temporary, permanent, and/or part-time basis.
I am passionate about helping entrepreneurs, start-ups, and emerging growth companies launch and take their businesses to the next level. I enjoy working collaboratively on-site across your organization to identify and develop business strategies that engage your customers and enhance your long-term financial performance.
My most recent experience is with MyPro CFO, a small business I started to help other businesses improve their financial management. Prior to this, I worked for 19 years at a Fortune 50 insurance company in finance, technology; and business and digital strategy leadership roles.
To my current clients, thank you for allowing me to serve you! To prospective clients, how can we partner to create opportunities for your business?
- MBA (Magna Cum Laude), University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- BS, Business Finance - University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
In the community
- McLean County Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Prairie Cities Soccer League, Coach (former)
- Crosswinds Community Church, Director of Finance (former)
- United Way of McLean County, Funds Allocation Panel Member (former)
Resources and events
Article 1/26/2021The Mobile Workforce Is Here to Stay — What You Need to Know