Kent has more than seven years of accounting experience. He has experience in residential HOA and Commercial Owner Association management, including complex CAM reconciliations; as well as working with a portfolio of venture capital-backed start up companies. He is skilled in revenue recognition, fixed asset depreciation and amortization, and multi-currency transactions. In addition, Kent has worked as an Implementations Specialist, providing onboarding assistance and expertise in deploying a variety of accounting and business applications. His technical skills and attention to detail have enabled him to excel in his career and provide leadership and guidance to both clients and peers.
- Residential and Commercial Owner's Associations
- Venture Capital-backed Start Ups
- Technology firms
- Revenue Recognition
- Fixed Assets
- NetSuite, Bill.com, and Expensify Administrator
- Personal Income Tax prep
- Bachelor of Science in Business/Accounting from the University of Phoenix.
- Certified QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor
- Bill.com Certified User