- Preparation and review of state and local income tax compliance filings with a focus on partnerships, S corporations, and C corporations.
- Manage state and local notices and assist with resolution while creating opportunities to minimize tax impact.
- Preparation and review of state and local nexus studies and voluntary disclosure agreements.
- Assist with various technical research projects related to state tax issues, including business sale and reorganization transactions.
- Prepare and review technical alerts, articles, and charts that address current state and local tax developments and issues.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business (B.A.B.), Accounting, Eastern Washington University, 2010
- Bachelor of Arts in Business (B.A.B.), Finance, Eastern Washington University, 2010
In the community
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of Washington
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants (WSCPA)
- Alzheimer's Association Accounting Industry Leadership Council Member, Walk to End Alzheimer's Planning Committee Member, and Alzheimer's Association Volunteer (Washington Chapter)