- Lead state nexus, sourcing, and apportionment reviews, exposure calculations, voluntary disclosure agreements, strategic planning, and notice resolution for both state income and sales tax.
- Preparation and review of state and local income tax compliance filings while creating opportunities to minimize exposure risk, notices, and tax impact.
- Perform various technical research projects related to federal and state tax issues, including business sale and reorganization transactions.
- Ensure clients and colleagues are educated about state and local tax developments by leading the state income tax thought leadership group and providing proactive technical alerts, articles, and charts that address current state and local tax issues.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business (B.A.B.), Accounting, Eastern Washington University, 2010
- Bachelor of Arts in Business (B.A.B.), Finance, Eastern Washington University, 2010
In the community
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of Washington
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants (WSCPA)
- Alzheimer's Association Volunteer (Washington Chapter)
Resources and events
Article 5/2/2023Washington State Capital Gains Tax Held to Be Constitutional
Article 11/22/2021Could Your Organization Benefit by Electing Pass-Through Entity Taxation?