Jeremy has 18 years of experience in public accounting, where he currently spends the majority of his time serving manufacturing and distribution companies. Jeremy has been a manager/director in the firm since 2005. Jeremy manages the for-private industries practice for the Eastern Region of the Pacific Northwest (Spokane and Boise). Jeremy currently provides services to employee-owned companies, including but not limited to audit and consulting services.
- Reviews and approves assurance related reports
- Resource for technical assurance questions for the Spokane office
- Consults on various manufacturing and distribution processes, including but not limited to process flow, lean manufacturing, etc.
- Consults on formation of ESOP's, accounting for the ESOP, and various other ESOP related matters
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Gonzaga University
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Licensed Certified Public Accountant in the state of Washington
- National Center for Employee Ownership
- Member of the Excutive Committee for the Pacific Northwest ESOP Association