Kathy has more than 15 years of individual income tax compliance and consulting experience focusing on globally mobile employees. Her experience includes serving as a global mobility tax manager at a Big Four firm where her primary client was a large multinational company with 500+ expatriates throughout the world. She also served as a national instructor for the firm's annual training session. Her experience includes assignment planning, international payroll and employment tax, compensation and benefits, tax equalization and repatriation.
- Master of Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Bachelor of Arts, English and Political Science, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Madison, Wisconsin
In the community
- Certified Public Accountant, Minnesota
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Minnesota Employee Relocation Council (MERC) February 2022 training presenter, "The Future of Remote Work: Opportunities and Challenges"
- Tax Executive Institute (Des Moines chapter) April 2022 presenter, "The Future is Now: Opportunities and Challenges with a Remote and Hybrid Workforce"