Vlada is an experienced accountant who has worked in both private industry and public accounting performing work in tax, accounting, and consulting fields. Vlada works with companies ranging from start-ups to public organizations on various matters, including multi-state income tax, financial reporting, and other non-tax related business issues. She has consulted clients on a wide variety of corporate tax provision, compliance, and planning issues, including accounting for uncertain tax provisions (ASC 740-10), stock-based compensation (FAS123R), tax accounting methods, transfer pricing, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Bachelor of arts in accounting from University of Washington, Seattle.
- Master of science in taxation from University of Washington, Seattle.
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Certified Public Accountant in the states of Washington
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants (WSCPA)