Heather is a director with over twenty years of experience conducting financial and compliance audits, single audits under Uniform Guidance, California Proposition 39 financial and performance audits, federal and state compliance - specifically related to student financial aid and FTEs for several community colleges, informational tax returns, indirect cost calculation under Uniform Guidance for community colleges throughout Southern California and internal control reviews and analysis. She specializes in community college districts, colleges and universities, college foundations, nonprofit entities and retirement homes.
Bachelor of science in business administration/accounting, California State University, San Bernardino
In the community
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of California
- Competent Communicator, Toastmasters International
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants, Member
- Community College Internal Auditors, Board Member
- Accounting Advisory on the Fiscal Standards and Accountability Committee of the Association of Chief Business Officials for Updates of the Budget and Accounting Manual and the Auxiliary Organizations Manual.
- Business Officers of Southern California Community Colleges
- Community College Internal Auditors, Presenter
- Association of Chief Business Officials, Presenter