Business DirectorKUPS 90.1FM Tacoma "The Sound" -- Tacoma, Washington, USA
• Manage KUPS’ budget and procurement card usage
• Secure underwriting deals with local businesses and organizations
• Order KUPS merchandise and keep records of inventory and transaction history while creating an organizational system to maintain throughout the year
• Present Weekly MarketCast of market conditions week-to-week
• Generate student interest in finance through investment education
• Manage and run Weekly Meeting
Deputy Auditor InternSan Juan County Auditor -- Friday Harbor, Washington, USA
• Received an in-depth look at government accounting operations
• Audited local departments financial accounts and transactions.
• Assisted in the transfer of accounts to a new financial database and tracked the financial documentation changes of thousands of vendors across the county.
Oyster FarmerWestcott Bay Shellfish Company -- San Juan Island, Washington, USA
• Assisted a small team to farm and harvest millions of shellfish efficiently in order to answer increased demand with extra hours and sometimes tough conditions.
Bachelor's Degree, Business Leadership Program, Finance Concentration
August 2020 - May 2024
Activities and societies: Business Leadership Program, Phi Eta Sigma Honor Society, Puget Sound Investment Club, and Puget Sound Club Soccer.