Craig has more than 20 years of experience providing accounting, finance, and consulting services to the dealership and manufacturing industries. He specializes in assisting dealerships with their dealer management (DMS) software, back-office operations, and strategic business planning. Craig has helped several clients analyze parts pad versus general ledger variance shortages and ways to improve processes.
Craig also brings several years of hands-on experience working as the CFO for a Toyota dealership. He understands the day-to-day concerns that demand attention. His passion for the dealership industry is apparent from the initial conversation and his objective is to deliver operational and strategic guidance to help his dealership clients grow.
- Dealership industry
- Accounting and consulting services
- Dealership management system, consulting and training
- Dealership back-office operations
- Payroll processing
- Maintains and reduces operating costs
- Inventory management
- Cash flow management
- Evaluates internal control processes
- 401(k) reporting and compliance
Bachelor of science in accounting from Quinnipiac University, Hamden, Connecticut