Stephen principally focuses on advising privately held companies and high net worth families on tax planning strategies and compliance matters. Industries he serves include real estate, hospitality, and manufacturing.
Stephen has experience assisting privately held companies with the development and implementation of succession plans and effective methodologies for enhancing enterprise value. In addition, he assists company owners with strategies for acquisitions and divestitures.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Babson College, Wellesley, Massachusetts
- Master of Science in Taxation from Bentley University, Waltham, Massachusetts
- Master of Business Administration from Sloan School of Management at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts
In the community
- Jewish National Fund (New England Zone), Past Member, Board of Directors
- Blue Hill Country Club, Past Treasurer
- The Rashi School, Past President/Treasurer