Emma is a tax principal specialized in serving our international business and individual clients. In addition to significant experience in working as a trusted business advisor to closely held businesses, their owners and high net-worth individuals from variety of industries, Emma also focuses her practice on tax planning and structuring, tax consulting and compliance to large multi-national and multi-state clients. Emma also has been working with our expatriate clients to help them with their US tax compliance and foreign reporting requirements and new immigrants with pre-immigration tax planning and post-immigration tax compliance and structuring.
- 2012 B.S. in Accounting from University of Washington
- 2002 B.S. & M.S. in Chemical Engineering from Tsinghua University
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants International Tax Committee, 01/2017 - Present
- Seattle US- China Business Council, VP & Treasurer, 2016 - 2018