- B.S. in Accounting from University of Washington
- M.S. in Chemical Engineering from Tsinghua University
Emma is a tax manager specialized in serving our international business and individual clients. In addition to significant experience in working as a trusted business advisor to closely held businesses, their owners and high net-worth individuals from variety of industries, Emma also focuses her practice on tax planning and structuring, tax consulting and compliance to large multi-national and multi-state clients. Emma also has been working with our expatriate clients to help them with their US tax compliance and foreign reporting requirements and new immigrants with pre-immigration tax planning and post-immigration tax compliance and structuring.
Starting from September of 2017, Emma is leading CLA National China Desk, which integrates firm-wide resources in assurance, tax, due diligence and outsourcing to provide superior service to inbounds clients from China and also assist US clients with their expansion in China by working with Neixa Affiliates in China.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants International Tax Committee, 01/2017 - Present
- Seattle US- China Business Council, VP & Treasurer, 2016 – Present