- Bachelor of business administration in accounting from St. Norbert College, De Pere, Wisconsin
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- CLA Our Wisconsin region Real Estate team leader
Ken has a broad background in income tax planning and general business consulting. He has extensive experience in taxation issues concerning real estate, including like-kind exchanges, use of partnerships and LLCs, construction and developer issues, debt consolidation and restructure, and capital gains planning. Ken also serves clients in the manufacturing industry and is an active member of several client advisory boards.
Ken is a member of the firm's Real Estate team.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- Norbert College, Planned Giving Committee Member
- Green Bay Youth Baseball
- The New North, Inc., Board of Directors
- InDevelopment Conference
- CLA Real Estate Forum
- Brown County Home Builders Association