- Bachelor of business administration in accounting from University of Wisconsin'Green Bay
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
Dan has significant experience providing accounting and auditing services, strategic planning, ownership transition consulting, individual and corporate taxation, and accounting system analysis for clients in a variety of industries, including manufacturing and health care. In addition, he is one of the firm's business valuation consultants and has guided clients through the process of buying and selling businesses.
Dan was president of Schenck prior to the firm joining CLA. He has held numerous leadership positions throughout his career, and is currently the chief practice officer of the Our Wisconsin region of CLA. In this role, Dan guides the region's strategic direction and growth. The region accounts for approximately $154 million in revenue, 19 locations and more than 1,000 employees. Dan is also part of CLA's executive management team and board of directors.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- Greater Green Bay Chamber, Emeritus Board Member
- New Community Shelter, Inc., Emeritus Board Member
- Downtown Green Bay, Inc., Board Member and Business Improvement District, Board Member
- Heritage Hill Foundation, Past Board Member
- Brown County United Way, Past Board Member
- American Red Cross, Past Treasurer