- Bachelor of business administration in accounting from University of Wisconsin—Whitewater, graduated cum laude
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of Wisconsin
John has more than 30 years of experience in public accounting including extensive involvement in the planning, supervision and review of various audit and review engagements in the manufacturing/wholesale, construction and agricultural and food processing industries, including consolidated and combined financial statements, and the preparation of corporate tax returns, including consolidated and multi-state returns. He also oversees and is responsible for the review of numerous employee benefit plan audits.
John has been very involved in management consulting and strategic planning with his clients including ownership transition and the analysis of business acquisitions. He has investigated fraud and employee embezzlements and testified at trial.
John has presented and written articles on ESOP transition and formation and on employee fraud.
- Financial statement audits and reviews
- Agribusiness, construction, manufacturing and wholesale industries
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs)
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Fraud investigations
- Management consulting
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Associate Member of Association of Certified Fraud Examiners