- Master of Science Taxation (MST) - San Jose State University
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting - San Jose State University
Matt joined CLA as a tax manager in January 2017 when GALLINA LLP joined the firm. He works closely with privately held companies and high net worth individuals in the trusted advisor, tax compliance and planning capacities. He has extensive experience in serving Technology and emerging growth companies. He focuses on generating value through tax planning and compliance that focuses on elegant solutions that balance efficient economics and tax mitigation.
Matt began his tax career as an intern while completing his undergraduate degree from San Jose State University. He later returned to his alma mater to complete his master’s of science in taxation.
Matt takes a personal interest in clients, their businesses and their goals; developing long-term relationships through strong communication. He provides a knowledgeable perspective, identifies best practices and provides multiple options resulting in well informed decisions. He is always searching for ways to assist clients; producing the best possible outcome for any situation.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
I am actively involved with:
- Veteran Mentorship Program Mentor, American Corporate Partners
- Risk Management Association
- The California Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Active Minded Professionals