• Master of Public Administration - Nonprofit Management, Indiana University-Purdue University
• Bachelor of Business Administration – Accountancy, University of Notre Dame, Indiana
• Stanley K. Lacy Leadership Series Class XXVII
• Indiana University Fund Raising School
Molly Williams has over 25 years of accounting experience. Prior to outsourcing, Molly held the CFO role with Downtown Indy, and also the Finance Director role with Indiana University School of Philanthropy and State of Indiana Personnel Department. Molly has experience with nonprofits, higher education, state government, as well as in leadership positions€”CFO, financial administrator, and program leader. Molly's role within CLA includes working with nonprofits as their CFO, business advisor, and collaborates with management & boards to prepare financial information that is useful in making strategic business decisions. She loves getting into the details and helping a nonprofit meet their mission needs.
Outside of the office, Molly loves being active! She is an avid cyclist, a struggling golfer, and an animal lover!
• Financial management
• Financial analysis and reporting
• Budgetary reporting and analysis
• Financial department & organizational assessments
• Human resource management
• Training and team development
• Board reporting & governance
• Internal controls and procedure assessment