- B.A. with majors in Accounting and Finance from University of Central Florida
- Master of Science in Taxation from the University of Central Florida
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of Florida
I have been helping clients navigate U.S. tax planning and compliance since 2007. My clients include multinational entities with U.S. operations, individuals with worldwide assets, and private business owners operate in multiple states and countries. I have assisted with many offshore voluntary disclosure submissions with tax attorneys. I also consult clients on estate planning, pre-immigration planning, withholding tax, and global mobility.
I was born and raised in Taiwan, studied and lived in the U.S. since I was 17. I have been through visa and immigration status changes/applications similar to most of my clients. That's why I am passionate about helping my clients understand and navigate the complex U.S. tax system, and establish business/life here in the U.S.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)