- Masters of Science in Accounting from Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan
- Bachelors of Business Administration from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Certified Public Accountant in the states of Florida and Michigan
Gretchen is the Leader of the State and Local Tax practice in the East Region responsible for delivery of a variety of SALT services to her clients. She specializes in multistate income/franchise and sales/use tax consulting for a diverse client base including companies in the following industries: retail, hospitality, manufacturing, distribution, financial services, insurance, and technology. Gretchen has spent significant time working with companies as they integrate newly acquired businesses into their structure and undertake domestic and international restructuring. She also has substantial experience with Florida corporate income tax matters and controversy.
Gretchen joined CliftonLarsonAllen in 2016. Prior to joining the Firm, she spent 13 years at PricewaterhouseCoopers in Tampa, Florida and Detroit, Michigan.
In October 2018, Gretchen contributed to an article in Florida CPA Today about the Supreme Court Wayfair decision and how it affects businesses.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- Board Treasurer, Friends of the Children - Tampa Bay Chapter
- Florida Institute of CPAs - State Tax Committee member, Editorial subcomittee chair
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants