- MBA, University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- BS, Business Finance - University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
I work as an outsourced Controller/Chief Financial Officer for the BizOps division of CliftonLarsonAllen LLP (CLA) and provide CFO and Controller Services to businesses on an interim, permanent, and/or part-time basis.
I am passionate about helping entrepreneurs, start-ups, and emerging growth companies launch their businesses and take them to the next level. I enjoy working collaboratively on-site across your organization to identify and develop business strategies that endear your customers and enhance your long-term financial performance.
My most recent experience is with MyPro CFO, a small business I started to help other businesses improve their financial management. Prior to this, I worked for 19 years at a Fortune 50 insurance company in finance, technology; and business and digital strategy leadership roles.
To my current clients, thank you for allowing me to serve you! To prospective clients, how can we partner to create opportunities for your business?
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- McLean County Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Illinois Fire Juniors Youth Soccer, Coach
- Crosswinds Community Church, Director of Finance (former)
- United Way of McLean County, Funds Allocation Panel Member (former)